Garden Savings is based in Runcorn, Cheshire and offers landscape gardening and ground maintenance services to commercial clients in Cheshire, Merseyside and Manchester.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the work we undertake and aim to be competitive with our pricing.
"We aim to supply quality workmanship at affordable prices, including a FREE Landscaping audit and survey, aimed primarily at Industrial and Commercial clients, as well as hotel groups and many more sectors within our local community"
We also specialise in the supplying and planting of screen hedging and waste removal services via our 8 ton wagon body.
Our company both operates within the following and a copy is sent across to our commercial customers.
First Aid At
Please find our terms and conditions:
1. All work undertaken will be discussed and agreed prior to the start date and all work will be completed by gardensavings ltd unless otherwise agreed.
2. The estimate or original price for work includes all labour and green waste disposal unless requested by the customer, to which both the above will be broken down and written into the quotation.
3. A 10% desposit is required on acceptance of our quotation payment methods by BACS or CASH . If large amounts of materials are required to fulfill the work agreed then a 50% deposit will be required on acceptance of our quotation payment method BACS ONLY. Full payment is due on completion.
4. Any addition or alterations to the contract shall be properly treated as variations and subject to written instructions and additional payments may be required to cover the agreed changes.
5. gardensavings ltd is not able to accept responsibility for any damage to or cost involved with any underground hazards, obstructions or services not made known to us in writing or apparent on visual inspection.
6. It is very important and the sole responsibility of the client to ensure we are made of any special/statutory by laws/conditions/permissions that may be involved.
7. Severe weather conditions including drought may cause the delay of the agreed booked visit but this will not affect the original price.
8. The client will be responsible for all payments to gardensavings ltd.
9. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
10. gardensavings ltd are registered as upper tier waste carriers. Our registration number is CB/DL160945